Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Long Time...

So I thought about my blog today and realized that it has been quite awhile since I've made a post. Not that I haven't been busy...too busy, actually! Life gets too chaotic sometimes, and I feel like I'm just hanging on rather than right on top of things. I'm planning some much-needed time off in the next few weeks to take a breather, and I'm hoping I can clear my head a bit and focus on things that are important to me. Hopefully that means I'll be making even more updates!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my newest endeavor, which I started as part of this challenge: Jen's 101 Books. I'm a bit of a book nut, so I'm devoting this blog to tracking and rating the 101 books I'll be reading for my challenge. I'll post reviews as I read (I posted all my books from Jan-March 2009 to get started, so take a look).

An additional blog doesn't mean that I've given up on my other 100 challenges -- not at all! I just liked the idea of having a separate chronicle of my giant literary pursuit!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

It's amazing how busy life gets. Sometimes I can't believe where the time goes and how I get so far behind. Enjoy your time off!